12 Mar 2013

AD/BC









OK lets talk about how cool the latest collection by Ksubi is
Leather, denim, embroidery, AWESOME.

Everyday with a coffee in hand I walk past the Ksubi store and the same 3 thoughts cross my mind:

1) Why don't I work there? (ok probably because I would do more buying than selling, thats why.)

2) I would kill for multiple pieces from their latest collection (in particular the shorts in the first pic or anything made from denim ahhhh)

3) I would also happily trade lives with Montana Cox (I'm having serious hair / life envy)

Let's be real for a second here, if denim on denim on denim was socially acceptable we would all be doing it. Agreed? Maybe not. But you can't deny that Ksubi just always gets it right. It's no wonder they've become such a hit overseas. Remember when Whitney Port confessed to us that Ksubi was one of her favourite designers? No? Well here's the link for your viewing pleasure.

Anyway, these are only a few of my favourite pictures from the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection "AD/BC" so if you're interested in seeing the full lookbook in all its glory head on over to the Ksubi website.
Oh and if you start having heart palpitations don't say I didn't warn you.

- C x