13 Sep 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2013

Are we in New York right now?  No.  Are we attending Fashion Week?  Well, obviously not.  Are we leading boring, mundane lives, that will only get worse in the upcoming months?  Yes.  Are we going to complain about it for the rest of this post?  Definitely not.

Instead, lets take some time to appreciate how brilliant the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is.  I am not going to lie, I was absolutely green with envy when I logged onto Instagram and saw all the slightly blurry pictures of the runway show from the very lucky people who were attending the show.  But that's beside the point.  The collection oozes effortlessness and for lack of a better word, is so so so cool.  It's a little but grunge-y but the bright pink reminds me of a dress one of my old Barbie dolls used to wear; it's fair to say I'm sold.  Here are some pictures so you can judge for yourself.  Leave us your thoughts in the comment section below! 

Photos sourced from Vogue and The Man Repeller